TEAM MANAGER’S REGISTRATION PACKET
*There are no refunds after the registration deadline date*
We have recently renovated our website to better serve Plex Players, Team Managers, and Fans. Be sure to go on-line to get all information you need:
- TEAM SCHEDULES
Go online and get team schedules, stats, rosters and league standings
- SESSSION DATES AND DEADLINES
- NEW CLASSIFIED ADS ONLINE
Are you searching for a team to play on? Does your team need another person to fill out your roster? Search our classified ads and see what’s out there! Or post an ad and wait for them to contact you.
- LEAGUE RULES
- PLAYOFF GAME TIME: After your last game on ur game schedules will be playoff. Playoff schedules are not posted on your original league schedule. The Plex will post the playoff schedule on the web after your last league game.
- LEAGUE NEWS: All league updates and news will be posted on the schedule page. Throughout the season.
2. ONLINE REGISTRATION AND MORE-Sign up for leagues, camps and clinic while at home.
- Manage your team from HOME. - THIS IS ONLY VALID IF YOU SIGN YOUR TEAM UP ONLINE
With our NEW online registration you will be able to manage your team online. You can post your team’s roster, assign players to your roster and enter a fee amount per player via e-mail and have them pay their fee.
3. IN HOUSE REGISTRATION
- For a Team:
Complete registration form and mail, fax or drop off at the Plex prior to posted deadline date with deposit ($200 team). PLEASE: one check per team. We will not accept phone registrations and teams signing up after the registration date will have to pay regular price. Teams will pay the balance of the league fee prior to the first game or the team will not be allowed to play
- How to -Individual
All individual sign ups will be placed on a PLEX house team or house team program (Fever Cadets, DFL or Plex Stars) for youth and provided a coach.
Complete individual registration form and mail, fax, or drop off at the Plex prior to posted deadline date with FULL payment. Each individual must purchase a Player membership card ($10 per year/player) along with the league fee and will need to fill out a “signed card waiver form”.
4. NEW PLAYER MEMBERSHIP CARDS (Plex North and South)
All league players must have a current player pass membership card. NO EXCEPTIONS! Player passes are valid for one full year from date of issue. Memberships are $10 and must be renewed yearly.
For your convenience, our player cards are now in a key chain card format. Players will no longer have picture IDs but are still required to take a picture for administrative use. The card will only need to be scanned when entering the facility to play. Players will no longer have to show the card to the referee. The referee will have all team rosters on the new game reports for each game.
VERY IMPORTANT!!!! We strongly recommend that players do not wait until the day of their first game to have a card made. There may be a long wait and players may be delayed from beginning their game, or from playing at all. If you do not have a card issued you will not be allowed to play. If your players do come in on the first game to get their player cards, allow up to 45 minutes before game time.
5. ROSTERING NEW MEMBERS (PLAYERS ON TEAMS) AND WAVIERS
· NEW MEMBERS ONLY
Once a team manager/representative completes a registration form and pays a deposit, each NEW member will need to fill out a “membership waiver form” once per year with proof of a valid membership (Card). Players may go on line at www.plexsports.com and download a player waiver form. If a player is under 18, that player will need to bring along the waiver form signed by a parent/guardian. This form will grant you the ability to be rostered on a team and play in our leagues. This must be done before the frozen roster date. All new members in a Plex league (U-8 and UP) are required to turn in a wavier form and have a Player Card or they will not be allowed to play.
· CURRENT MEMBERS
Great news is that all players will only have to sign one waiver form per year. So how do I get on a team’s roster? Players who currently have a valid membership card and have signed a waiver form can now take advantage of our Speed Registration.
· It is very simple…. To get placed on a roster all you need to do is provide your membership card to Plex management. They will scan your card and place you on your team or teams. No forms need to be filled out until your waiver form has expired.
6. All communication will be via e-mail and web site. Make sure the team representative checks their e-mail and/or The Plex web site frequently if not daily.
7. Complete payments must be made before playing first game NO EXCEPTIONS. A $50 late fee will be charged to all teams that do not pay by the first game.
8. All rosters will be frozen after the 4th Game (soccer) 2 game (Flag Football) It is the team’s responsibility to make sure all players are rostered before their the roster deadline not the Plex. If a non-rostered or “illegal” player is found to be playing, the team will automatically suspend all games the illegal player participated in or be subject to suspension from the league.
9. ALL TEAM ROSTERS CAN BE FOUND ONLINE AT THE SCHEDULE PAGE
10. Pick up a statement when you come in or request one by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Roster Rules
1. AGE CLASSIFICATION
Players in their respective league must be that age or younger on the first day of play. U-18 age divisions and under must have an adult (age 21 & up) on the team bench at all times. Birth certificates may be required upon request.
2. All players must have a current player pass membership card. NO EXCEPTIONS! Player passes are valid for one full year from date of issue. They must be renewed yearly.
3.The Plex will not reserve a spot for a team or individual without a completed registration form and deposit. Players on individual teams cannot register until their team has registered first.
4.The Plex reserves the right to move players and or/teams between divisions at any time in the best interest of the league.
5. The Maximum roster limit is eighteen (18) for all sports except Flag football which is 12 and Basebase ball 14 . No player may play or be rostered on more than one (1) team in the same divisions. Rosters will be frozen prior to the 4th game and 2nd game for Football. No additions or deletions can be made after that time. It is the team’s responsibility to make sure all players are rostered before their roster deadline. If a non-rostered or “illegal” player is found to be playing, the team will automatically suspend all games the illegal player participated in or be subject to suspension from the league.
6. TEAM FEES ARE DUE BEFORE YOUR FIRST GAME. Any team with an outstanding balance after the first game will be suspended until the fees are paid in full.
7. ONLY QUALIFIED COACHES AND PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED IN BENCH AREA!! **No spectators permitted behind goals or on bench. All violators will be asked to leave the building!
8.Any player or team suspended for a game or more may not play in any other division and is not allowed in the building until the suspension is served.
New league division guidelines
A- Travel/ Competitive
a. B1 – Competitive/Intermediate
b. B2 – Intermediate
a. C1- Advanced Recreational
b. C2 – Beginner
4FUN – Beginner/non-competitive/little or no experience
- All 4FUN divisions are non-competitive/ non-aggressive leagues designed for beginner player’s ages 21 and older:
- Players are not eligible if they have participated in high school soccer within the past 15 years, played travel soccer, or have any college experience.
- 4 FUN divisions will not post scores during the game, keep league stats or have playoffs. This is in order to keep a non- competitive atmosphere.
- If a player does not meet all requirements above they will not be eligible to participate in any of the 4FUN divisions.
- Player expectations within leagues and league definitions:
- Players are not eligible to play in a “C2” divisions if they have participated in travel soccer during the last 10 years, or have any college experience.
- “C” and 4FUN division are “Beginners Leagues”. No players who play in an “A” division are allowed to play in either of these divisions
- Any team in a youth “C” division is not allowed to have any current travel players.
- Throughout the league, players are only allowed to play in a division that is one grade lower than the highest division they are currently rostered in. For example an “A” player can only play in B division. They cannot play in “C”.
- A team is only allowed to have (3) players on their roster who are also rostered in a higher division.
All guideline are Subject to change at the discretion of The Plex
1.Team coaches are responsible for ensuring that all individuals associated with their teams observe ISE rules, regulations, and policies.
2. All team coaches are responsible for all players’ action on their team on and off the court. The Plex reserves the right to issue suspensions to the team coaches or team as a result of other player’s actions on their team.
3. All teams are responsible for the conduct of their spectators. In the event a spectator becomes disruptive during a game, suspensions can and will be assessed against the specific spectator’s team. Actions by spectators, coaches and/or players may result in match penalties, suspension or termination of a match, and, in some cases, forfeiture of the match and other disciplinary sanctions. Any individual or team may be ordered to leave the ISE property for any reason at any time.
4. Parents or Legal Guardians are also responsible for children’s behavior.
5. ISE reserves the right to expel any individual or team from ISE property, without refund of registration fees or other monies paid to ISE, for misconduct committed therein.
6. There is a no tolerance policy for referee dispute. Verbal and/or physical abuse of ISE referees or staff will not be tolerated. The ref does not need to explain any calls to any players, captain or coach. ONLY THE COACH of each team is allowed to questions calls or conduct for their team. All complains should be address to the night manager only. A continuation of disturbance toward a ref will result in suspension.
7. All disputes against a team or player should be addressed to the night manager or ref before the start of a game. Otherwise it will need to be addressed to the night manager ONLY after the game is over.
8. Any player deemed to be under the influence of alcohol as determined by The Plex personnel shall be immediately ejected from any game, and subject to more suspensions. No alcohol is allow to be brought into the Plex facility or on the Plex outdoor property.
9. Players and fans MAY NOT leave the bench and enter the field during an altercation. This violation is an automatic team suspension.
10. The Plex will not tolerate any violent or unsportsmanlike behavior. We reserve the right to take corrective actions against any player or players. OUR PURPOSE IS TO MAKE THIS A FUN, ENJOYABLE, AND ENTERTAINING SPORTING EXPERIENCE
Parking is permitted only in areas marked for parking. Vehicles parked in other areas will be towed away at the owner’s expense.
Handicap parking spaces are reserved for vehicles with proper handicap identification. All other vehicles parked in handicap spaces will be towed away at the owner’s expense.
The following activities are cause for forfeiture of match or expulsion from ISE:
- No Ball Policy- Please do not bring soccer balls into The Plex. The Coach or representative will be responsible for picking up soccer balls at the KIOSK. Car Keys will need to be left for the balls. When the coach/representative returns the balls, their keys will be returned.
- bringing alcohol or tobacco products onto ISE property
- bringing gum, candy, food or drink on the field or in the team bench area
- bringing glass containers into the team areas
- releasing soccer balls on the concourse area (loose balls will be confiscated)
- running; kicking or juggling soccer balls; shooting, passing, or playing with hockey pucks; shooting, passing, or juggling lacrosse balls; or engaging in similar warm-up activities on the concourse (warm-up exercises are permitted only on the field).
- shirts and shoes must be worn at all times
ISE assumes no responsibility for items lost, stolen, or damaged on facility property. Found items are stored inside the kiosk area. Items will be retained for a 2-week duration only. Lost water bottles, socks, towels, and other frequently abandoned or lost items of lesser value will not be retained.
It is recommended that managers and coaches, carry medical release forms, first aid kits, and extra uniforms at each match (a player with a bloody uniform may not be permitted to continue playing).
In the event that a parent/guardian cannot be reached in an emergency, ISE reserves the right to solicit emergency care for an injured player, including paramedic assistance or hospital care, as may be deemed necessary under the circumstances.
ISE is not responsible for monies lost in arcade games or vending machines.
Assumption of Risk
Participants and parents/guardians of, acknowledge and agree that attending or participating in sports may be hazardous and may result in injury. Participants and parents/guardians acknowledge the Assumption of all risks of injury to themselves and anyone who comes with me to the premises incurred or suffered while upon the premises or as a result of using facilities or equipment therein.
HAVE FUN, PRACTICE HARD, AND ENJOY THE SPORT...
NOT THE SCOREBOARD.