United Cadets – Parent Volunteers
Cadet parent coaches’ expectations will observe training sessions with our Technical Directors
Expectations on Game Days:
- Help with organizing team members before games
- Oversee subbing players
- Make sure every player gets EQUAL playing time.
- Follow Cadet game day philosophy (In packet)
- Meets kids before games and prepares them for their game- make sure they have shin guards, correct color, not wearing jewelry.
- Takes attendance
- Organize weekly snacks with other parents
- Practice sportsmanship
Cadet Team Managers
- Must complete a background check
- Must be available for ALL training and games.
- MUST attend MANDATORY parents meeting prior to start of the session.
- Will receive 50% off registration